Tractors are essential tools for agricultural work. With a multitude of different accessories that can be attached to tractors, it is possible to efficiently complete a huge variety of agricultural tasks. Over time, tractors have adapted to the different requirements of users and the various types of tools, offering an ever-greater range of applications. Introduction of new devices and components (such as hydraulic lifting, power take-off and four-wheel-drive) have broadened the scope of the tractor, making it an essential piece of equipment for agricultural operators.
- Efficiency and energy savings
- Management and control of the machine with analogue system or CAN bus and/or J1939 protocols
- Customised solutions to meet specific customer requirements
- Integrated hydraulic manifolds
- Electrical and electronic systems for drive control
- Joystick control of functions