Various motion systems are installed above deck: for management of gangways and floating platforms on yachts, control of winches and lifting arms on FPSO ships, and opening and closing of process valves.
The installation environment means that systems are exposed to bad weather, with a saline atmosphere and potentially direct contact with salt water. Therefore, the protective surface treatments are fundamental to avoid oxidation, maintaining the functionality of components and their aesthetic properties.
Duplomatic has developed protective surface treatments that avoid use of stainless steel in most cases, guaranteeing more competitive solutions.
- Components with protective surface treatments
- Components in stainless steel
- Hydraulic power units and manifolds in stainless steel
- Distributors with lever control
- Customised proportional valves for hydraulic-joystick control
- Ball bearings with high specific load capacity
- Customized solutions for every applications
- Anti-wearing treatments and galvanic tratment for high salt spray resistance
- Sealing with high wearing resistance and temperature variation resistance
- Special materials with high resistance for low temperature
- Explosion-proof valves
- Proportional valves
- Explosion-proof proportional valves
- Valve with manual lever control
- Pressure compensators
- Special Cylinders
- Cabinets and containers
- Hydraulic manifolds