Laying of piping on the seabed for the transport of hydrocarbons or laying of cables to connect different continents requires increasingly specialised technology.
Machines dedicated to trenching are equipped with hydraulic motion systems and controls.
Repair and maintenance of entire lines is performed with specially designed and increasingly automated ROVs, with progressively efficient maintenance systems.
For launching activities, solutions are specially developed, from management of pipes on board the ship right through to their laying using vertical systems for significant depths or adjustable stingers that allow pipes to be placed at the optimal angle.
The Hydreco Group has developed solutions capable of supporting customers throughout the process, from installation to subsequent maintenance and repairs.
- Control units to be installed on board subsea trenchers
- Control systems for pipe-laying stingers with management of synchronisation
- System for restoration of pipe surface protection
- Adjustment units for tensioners or carousels
- Hydraulic manifolds in special alloys designed for use at significant depths
- Electrovalves suitable for working on compensated systems
- Electronics capable of operating in high-pressure compensated systems
- Valves capable of withstanding very high external pressures