Snowplough blades are used as accessories attached to trucks or tractors in winter to keep roads clear. They are managed by hydraulic systems with manual controls or are often electro-proportional, allowing precision movement and a guarantee of the right pressure of blades against the road surface. In addition, they must avoid damage from unexpected obstacles in their path.
The design of Duplomatic integrated hydraulic and electronic systems takes into consideration all of the build requirements of this equipment, allowing precision control and a compact size.
- Precision proportional control
- Customised solutions for specific customer requirements
- Flexibility to adapt to different machines with possible optional functionality
- Control electronics specially designed for the products
- Energy efficiency - compact size
- For complete control of the blade
- Hydraulic or electronic command joystick
- Electronic control board