Sprayers are agricultural machines used to apply pesticide treatments on crops in general and particularly on fruit orchards.
The structure composed of a tank, pump unit and spraying unit is mounted on a motor vehicle, usually with four wheels, which in addition to powering the spraying system, also enables movement of the whole machine.
- Precision and control of all movements
- Management and control of the machine
- Customised solutions to meet specific customer requirements
- Integrated hydraulic manifolds
- Electrical and electronic systems
- Joystick control of functions
- Customised multifunction grips